Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jo @ Wild Rocket Again

Jo is truly Blessed by a bunch of friends from all over and I thank God for having brought them to her at the most opportune time. Apart from praying for her, they have cooked for her, brought flowers and most often - asked her out for lunch (when she's felt ok)

Just yesterday she was invited to lunch by L (who first introduced Wild Rocket to her!!) to Wild Rocket once again... Jo managed to eat a little more today. She SMSed me and say she ate 2/3rds of the rack of lamb.

The fever's come back to every 6 hour interval now that she's stopped taking Arcoxia (pain killer & muscle relaxant).

She had cravings for White pepper crab a moment ago, however its been changed to Teochew Porridge along Havelock Road... we're off now.

We serve a Lord that is faithful and true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, it was my pleasure! Next time, hope you can pig out with us! BTW, the shepard's pie I promised is coming to you and Jo's way! (It's a team effort to get her to the magic 40 mark!)

Alex said...

Thanks L and your beau for being there! Believe me I'd so wanted to join you folks except that yesterday was like the craziest day I've had in 2007 thus far. Let's try to catch up once again, I'd like to meet "him" and again thank you in advance for the shepherd's pie...God Bless

Life Rocks!!! said...

Just pounced on this blog as I was reding about "Life without Limbs". I hope and pray the ALmighty showers all his love on you both!

Life Rocks!!! said...

Actually I'm an Indian but work for HP supporting Singapore and Malaysia