Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Shopping, Rain and My Neighbours Dog

Well as all of Singapore was drenched for the last 36 hours in non-stop monsoon seasonal rain beginning from yesterday, Jo and her sister were doing some Christmas shopping at Taka, Wisma and then Borders.

While they were shopping, I was at one of my youth's birthday party from 7 - 10pm and had a way of time just hanging out with them (7 of em). Had typical teenage food I'd missed for awhile -hot dogs, beef, garlic bread and corn!

This Morning
Jo was awoken by our neighbours dog yapping away once again at 7am and couldn't get back to sleep after that. She usually would be hungry when this happened, and I'd have to attempt to dish up some edible breakfast. But this morning, she had a craving for Cha Bee Hoon with egg and luncheon meat + other stuff and tea...and so I went off to get the following...


No comments: