Friday, December 08, 2006

Star Over Bethlehem



The star Over Bethlehem, guess that's what it might've looked like if we'd been there ...

I had a fantastic 2 nights of worship at the YWCA and Wesley Hall on Wed & Thurs evening. We had our Youth Ministry 2007 Camp held right in our church premises. Will share more later. The latest I got when I returned home this afternoon was that Jo weighed an incredible 37.9kg!!


What's going on man???

Also she had a nosebleed last night again. Exactly similiar to the last incident when we checked into the A&E @ SGH. This time we were ready to treat it:

1. Tilt head forward
2. Pinch the soft portion of the nose for about 10-15mins
3. Spit out all swallowed blood (as it tends to drip down the throat)
4. Lightly dab the inner nostrils
5. Get an icepack and place it over the nose.


After all these steps, the bleeding should stop and it did. It was still a little intermittent till about 2:30am which she finally managed to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex and Jo,

Been reading your blog for updates. Wanted to thank you guys for your commitment to YM (yea both of you cos Jo is obviously supporting Alex's late nights at camp :). You have been an encouragement to me to press on and press in! Carol

Alex said...

Thanks for the encouragement, yea wished I could have brought her along to the evening worship! Anyway one thing I've learnt these years is that I do what I can no matter how "little" it may be (in YM etc), instead of trying to do too much. God Bless!