Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Arms That Won't Let Go (Al Denson)

Don't know why it happened
It's hard to understand
You give someone your heart
And then they're gone
Searching for a reason
We must walk through this season
Well don't give up just yet
A light is shining up ahead

Chorus 1:
If you need a pillow for your sorrow
If you need a blanket for your soul
If you need a place your broken heart can be made whole
He'll be your strength to face tomorrow
And when the night seems dark and cold
Fall into the arms that won't let go
Fall in to the arms that won't let go

Don't have all the answers
Facing tragedy
It seems as though the tears will never end
But through the dark you'll see Him
The one you can believe in
He's offering you rest
And a place to lay your head

Chorus 2:
I'll be the pillow for your sorrow
I'll be the blanket for your soul
I'll be the place your broken heart can be made whole
I'll be your strength to face tomorrow
And when the night seems dark and cold
Fall into the arms that won't let go
Fall into the arms that won't let go
You can rest here in my arms, I won't let go

(C)2001 Al Denson Music.

4 comments:

allaboutnette said...

Alex,
I was googlein searchin for lyrics of e song "i dont know about tmr" strangely yours was the perfect match for my search when i did a non-singapore search.
Coincidentally, I was from MGS and Wesley as well.
So much of what you have shared has touched me and made me rethink about the life I am so wastefully leading..
Thank You for the wake up message. I pray that God will take away the loneliness in your heart and you have to continue to trust in Him.
Don't give up .
Jeremiah 29:13

sheldon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there..very touched by your blog and your journey. I pray God's presence will always be very strong in your life, esp in the midst of your tears and sorrow.

Take care brother in christ and may God grant u peace.

-Cindy-

Anonymous said...

hello alex

realised u hv not been blogging for some time. pray that all is well with u. take gd care.

psalm 34