Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's All About Her

It's always been about her.
It's surreal to think that she was just here, and now she's gone.
I can't even begin to think about her, or I'll start to tear.

She was and will always be everything to me.
She was my hopes encompassed.
She was what love was all about.
She was my reason for being.
She was my greatest friend.
She made me who I am today.

She gave me the opportunity to love, care and serve her unconditionally.
She taught me patience when hurriedness was what I was about.
She broadened my horizon to the finer side of foods.
She displayed true simplicity for a woman of this age.
She had a smile that could warm the coldest heart.
She had inner strength so great, it was hard to imagine what she went through all these years.

Now, all is empty...
All is silent.
Seemingly cold.

Shattered.

Not a word.
Not a shadow.

Two have now become One.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord comfort you in this difficult time. No one understands, but the Lord knows what you're going through.

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18

Be strong Alex, God is with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you, and He will take such good care of Jo. You will see her smiling face again one day.

AC said...

We all share your sorrow and wish that each of our sorrow shared is a sorrow halved for you.

Jo's story has not ended... it is to be continued above. Death is only the last chapter of time but the first chapter of eternity.

Bro, Keep on keeping on and keep writing for her...

Anonymous said...

Bro

After reading your blog, I can understand the 'Aftermat' feeling of yours fully.

If your tears rolled down from your cheeks when you feel the pain in your heart, it is alright... as this is the only time we can draw strength from Him when we are weak...

You are my strenght when I am weak
You are ARE MY ALL IN ALL
You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Jesus Lamb of God worthy is your name
Jesus Lamb of God worthy is your name

Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

There is a time for everything under heaven, this is the time for healing and only after you have accept the fact that Jo is physically not here anymore... then you are ready to move on. Everyone will eventually move on, some take shorter period, some take longer period, so do not be pressured by us if you need a longer time... we all understand.

Our prayer for you did not stop on 29 June... reading your blog is part of our ECA and I guess it would be good for you as an outlet too... :)

His comforting arms & peace will be upon you.

With His love
Jasmine