Tuesday, June 17, 2008

About Molly

I stumbled upon Molly's blog this evening as I was doing a search to see which sites have listed ours on theirs. Interestingly and poignantly I began reading what seemed like a mirror image of our blog. I couldn't help my tears once again...

Molly was a young 33 year old...(God Bless her) who passed away on May 29th.
She had been suffering from ovarian cancer for nearly 2.5 years and the cancer subsequently spread to her liver. She had near similar symptoms like Jo's because of the spread to the liver - bloatedness, water retention and all. Even the chemo drugs were the same... ah, you can just smell it. She and her husband (Josef) got married in 2007 in the midst of her chemo treatments. What divine love that comes only from the Father.

The greatest news of all, is that she's a Christian and she had fought the good fight. I and many others will never understand God's will/plan/reason in this lifetime except that by Faith and experience - He has an amazing plan ahead to come.

Women seem to have an incredible threshold for pain and suffering.
Reading Molly's blog along with the memories of Jo, I guess it's really the strength of God within them.

"Molly, Jo loves food too and I'm sure you both along with many others before you will have that great "feast" in Heaven."

Josef, you are an inspiration, encouragement and a pillar of strength.

May the Lord continue to watch over, protect, calm you and give you Peace that surpasses all understanding.

1 comment:

MrsDIY said...

alex,
just wanted to say that your blog has been of great encouragement to me personally, and i'm sure to many others as well.

"For I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

be blessed.