Friday, September 08, 2006

No Trip This Weekend

Jo's been doing fine so far apart from the pain at her liver area. You know I mentioned on Tues that during her rest week we would try to travel somewhere nearby? Well we can' t this week due to the pain. Anyway the flight to Redang was fully booked, if not we would be at Seletar Airport in 3 hrs time...sob! sob!

As usual she's been hanging out with friends this week...thanks again folks! Hmmm, on Wed she was with Angeline (Sunday School) for High Tea @ Goodwood Park Hotel. Thank goodness she made reservations caused they had the only table there reserved for them. I don't know what woman can talk about but they were chatting from 2pm to 6pm... :) Thanks Angeline!

Yesterday she was with her ex-Edelman boss and colleague @ the SRC (Singapore Recreation Club) for dinner while I was whacking the daylights out of shuttlecocks at my weekly badminton sessions @ Whampoa CC.

Today another old friend will be "taopaoing" her lunch.

Tonight, I've got a night ride planned from West Coast to Tuas (Secondlink) with a few crazy friends @ 7:30pm.

So what we gonna do over the weekend, hmmm... meet up with more friends I guess.

No comments: