Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rest


We both missed our Small Group time last night cos' we were just exhausted.

Unfortunately she had a small bout of vomiting at about 9pm...and then was back to sleep. I think it's how she lies. The flatter you are, the easier the acid is able to reflux up from the stomach thereby causing heartburn and ultimately vomiting. So we try to ensure she sleeps at an incline of about 20 degrees or more.

Personal Bell (Pictured above)
Since I'm usually out and about in the house and can't hear Jo when she calls for me either when she's in the room or in the living room, I'd requested for suggestions from friends to recommend a good "baby monitor". Thanks to a friend, he'd suggested using one of those wireless digital door bells (runs on batteries). It was great, cos' now all Jo needs to do is press the button and I'll come running in! The bell has got a 16 chime variation...and I'm using one that sounds like bird chirpings...chirp chirp!

No comments: